In the Tokyo Branch location, we are looking to hire the following positions. Please check back often as this section is updated regularly.
- Game Master – 2 positions
This is an immediate vacancy for smart, presentable and experienced customer service people. Your application must include at least 1 x face and 1 x full length photo.
This is a full time role for “game master” to do all work looking after customers in the Tokyo Branch of The Escape Hunt Experience between 9.30am to 8.30pm. This job ultimately is a tour guide for the fun adventures of Escape Hunt Tokyo. The hired worker is required to guide the guests in an exciting, fun adventure in a very welcoming, positive, serving manner.
1. Welcoming the guests at all times in both Japanese and English
2. Leading our guests as informing them the rules of the game.
3. Guide our guests throughout the story as well. Some guests may take a while to figure out the clues. This is where the Game Master enters the room to give them hints to help them during the game.
4. Serve our guests at the reception room after the game is completed. Assist some of the guests may want to take pictures with the provided costumes. Greeting them out is also required.
5. Mention to our guests to post their pictures onto our Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, please contact Atsuko Yamada: email@example.com
All applicants should submit a resume, current salary and reasons they feel they are qualified.