Join our team!
If you are looking for the best escape room job Tokyo has to offer then look no further than The Escape Hunt Experience Tokyo.
We have a wonderful team of game masters who work with us to create the best experience for our players. Our customer base is made up of both locals and tourists. We host lots of corporate-level team building events. Many players are trying an escape room for the first-time.
We are always on the lookout for fun, vibrant, dedicated new game masters to join our fabulous team.
We offer attractive benefits including visa sponsorship for the right candidate, stable working hours and plenty of opportunities to work on challenging new projects. Staff also get to wear our fun detective outfits! We welcome all of the diversity that makes Tokyo both a global destination and a great place to call home. And working in historic Asakusa is awesome!
So don’t delay, apply for the best escape room job Tokyo has to offer today! Check out our applicant criteria below to see if you’re a match.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our amazing team.
Successful applicant features
• Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience. The ideal candidate should have previous front facing customer service experience.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Able to adapt well to difficult situations / customers and resolve issues in an empathetic and professional manner.
• Conversational spoken and written Japanese (JLPT 3 or above preferred). Ability to speak other languages a plus.
• Have good attention to detail, self-directed and a good team player.
• Handy DIY attitude!
• Good computer skills (booking systems, websites, Facebook etc.)
• And something extra! We want to know about all of the talents, skills and interests you have.
For more information, please contact Atsuko Yamda: [email protected]
All applicant should submit a resume, current salary and reasons they feel they are qualified.